[OM] Re: TOPE 18 - 1 new entry, event closure and opening of shooting se

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 18 - 1 new entry, event closure and opening of shooting season ...
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:28:31 -0300

> I anxiously await a decision.  If in the affirmative in either instance, I
would suppose the door is then open for a macro shot taken with a 6x9 Crown
Graphic and 100/5.6 APO Schneider Symmar, since I use the Olympus macro
flashes with this setup.  A 6x9 1:1 Velvia tranny of a butterfly is a sight
to behold!  Now if I can just get one to sit on a window so as to satisfy
that other requirement. . .

> Walt

Put your butterfly in the refrigerator a few minutes. When he is cooled
down, he will cooperate really well. When he warms back up, he will be fine.

Oh my, please don't someone start on cruelty to butterflies.

Wayne