[OM] Re: TOPE 18 - 1 new entry, event closure and opening of shooting se

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 18 - 1 new entry, event closure and opening of shooting season ...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:29:35 +0000
All 9 of my OM bodies have Tamrac straps.  Only one is of the stretchy kind.
Nothing really wrong with it; I just like the unstretchy ones better.  When the
cameras don't jiggle and bounce, I feel less like Dolly Parton and more like
photographing her.  I wouldn't have a strap without the quick-release
connectors.  Few things are more aggravating to me than a camera on a tripod
with the strap flapping around in the breeze and getting in the way.

The original Olympus straps suck big time.  I've got several that have never
been out of the little plastic sacks they came in.  They seem to me to be much
better suited for use as a garrote than as a neckstrap for a camera.

Walt

-------------- Original message from AG Schnozz : --------------