[OM] Re: E-1 discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 discussion
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:19:32 -0500
I will mention this to him the next time we talk. He has quite a bit of
experience but little with digital so he may not know what for sure he's
looking at. When he first got the camera he immediately pronounced it
"wonderful." Now, a few weeks later he's quite unhappy. I expect the
next time we talk it'll be something different...

--
Jim