[OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 02:07:15 +1000
Hell, I didn't think that franks were kosher anyway, unless the rumours
are true and they contain no meat whatsoever.
As to the bobbit analogy - I assume that means that it's only allowed
if I immediately sever the lens from the camera?
My school once had an all-girl student rock band called 'The Bobbits' -
damn good they were too, especially the drummer who is now a lawyer and
much embarrassed by the gig they did opening for Savage Garden. I once
tried to get them to do a version of a song 'Trick with a knife' but
they wouldn't be in it - not nasty enough for them I think.
AndrewF