[OM] Re: [mju anyway] - Yes I still use Oly dammit!

Subject: [OM] Re: [mju anyway] - Yes I still use Oly dammit!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 02:15:44 +1000
No mate - you're thinking of 'out back'  'beyond the black stump'  'the
wide brown land'  'the scrub'  'the gibber' and all that. The bush is
the green bits full of nowt but trees, wallabies and the occasional
madman. And I'm very occasional.
Just not as nicely organised as Graham's nice pastorals. Withered
indeed!
Andrewf

http://www.pbase.com/afildes