[OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron - what IS OT then?
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:01:09 -0600
Hi Phil:

Keep me updated on your address! Had a great time, I realize that the brief
trip and weekdays at that was a problem, I would have enjoyed meeting but
there will be orher times. We spent most of the time around San Antonio but
we did go to Aransas for a couple of days. San A. is very much like Calgary
if you subtract 25 degrees and add mountains. Good luck on the home.

Gord