[OM] Re: Stop the insanity! (If you feel like it)

Subject: [OM] Re: Stop the insanity! (If you feel like it)
From: Stylianos Georgakis <stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 13:33:56 +0300

Ross,
 Welcome to the Zuikoholics society. I agree with your choices and I
have two or three suggestions to add. I think you can find a Bounce Grip
2 and it deserves every cent you pay when you see how better your flash
work will be. Moreover I suggest a 90 macro (not the Zuiko one as it is
very expensive) and especially the Vivitar S1 f: 2,5 with the matching
adapter. It focuses down to 1:1, has excellent bokeh and the working
distance is more adequate than the Zuiko 50 mm macro.

I wish the best,
Stylianos