[OM] Re: Vibration reduction, was Manual or Auto focus scan?

Subject: [OM] Re: Vibration reduction, was Manual or Auto focus scan?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:46:37 +0100
Drop in to Millet's camping/outdoor suppliers, Chris.  They sell 2 types of
sleeping bag mats, the cheaper of which is made of 1/4" green foam material
which is quite stiff and ideal for the job.  The more expensive type is a
two or three layer lamination of different densities of foam which may also
be suitable, but because it was more expensive, the skinflint in me deciede
against.  In any event, I think you would be hard pushed to spend more than
GBP10 for a square meter of the stuff.

Piers