[OM] Re: In press (not impress)!

Subject: [OM] Re: In press (not impress)!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:55:44 EDT
Sam,

I meant to add a correction to my post to make it more clear what I meant by
"local", but got caught short on computer play time due to starting a new job
. I now know what I said was misleading,  and I'm sorry if I did mislead...

My truly _local_ paper (one town coverage) only has a circulation of about
3-4K, and they also, do not pay. They will credit you under the photo. The
paper
I have been dealing with and mentioned in my post is the county daily, and
since this is a large county (1 million population) it is a large paper.

George