[OM] Re: Which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which slide film?
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:32:53 -0400
Hi Nils,

My favorites are Provia 100F, Velvia, and E100VS.  Provia is a great all
around slide film.  It is not too saturated, has fine grain, can be pushed
+1 or +2 and is good for night shots.  Velvia and E100VS are very saturated.
I suggest you experiment and see what you like best.  Definitely experiment
with the E100VS.  I have found it to be great film in certain situations,
especially for brilliant whites and reds.  It is a very sharp film.
Nonetheless, I don't like it as a general film.

Dean