[OM] Which slide film?

Subject: [OM] Which slide film?
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:32:19 +0200
Hi,

I'm flying to Malta this weekend and am still on the lookout for the
right film to take. Last february I used up some Sensia 100 in Portugal,
and would like a film that has a tad bit more contrast. I know that the
weather will have an influence on the contrast, but maybe there's a film
that y'all would recommend? (I shoot only outdoors.) I wouldn't mind a
stop or two more, but i get 95% of the shots with a 100 and no tripod
too, so this ain't a must. Especially since I expect nice weather down
there.

Thanks,

--Nils