[OM] Re: Some more E-1, 10D and Zuiko Digital Comparison

Subject: [OM] Re: Some more E-1, 10D and Zuiko Digital Comparison
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:41:45 -0700
I don't see a problem. It's easy to match brightness in PS. I thought
the point was to compare resolution, contrast and possible color effects
at the edges and in the corners. You do us all such a great service with
your tests and comparisons that I don't see any point in complaining
when exposure is very slightly different.

I wonder if a slight lens contrast difference means much on a DSLR,
where contrast of the output is adjustable in the camera. So different
than with slide film.

Moose