[OM] Re: Some more E-1, 10D and Zuiko Digital Comparison

Subject: [OM] Re: Some more E-1, 10D and Zuiko Digital Comparison
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 01:24:48 -0700
Just the one guy here. And just being a bit pedantic. I'm just saying
that one can't tell by testing lenses on the E-1. The anti-alias filter
on the E-1 limits the resolution that reaches the sensor.  A lens that
resolves 1000 lp/mm with high contrast would still show no, or at least
very little, more resolution on an E-1 than a good OM lens. I don't know
if their claim is true or not, nor will any of us know, until the higher
resolution sensors come out. I think their warnings are disingenuous at
this point in E system development, but may be technically accurate if
one includes planned future bodies.

Moose