[OM] Re: An out-of-date comment on Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: An out-of-date comment on Digital
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 06:33:58 -0400
Maybe we should start using [E1] in the subject for E-1 topics.
The next logical follow on to the E-1 should be E-1n, ...and consumer
version should be E-PC or some such.

The E-1 has a 12 frame buffer that is independent of the memory card
write speed, and you need to set the camera in continuos fire mode to
get that rate. The amount of time it then takes to completely write the
12 frames to the flash card does vary. A Lexar card (no WA) takes about
1:15 minutes to fully write to the card, while a SanDisk Ultra II take
1:00 minutes. These cards are at least a year old and newer ones maybe
faster.

Sounds like C.H has faster cards. Which card and model are you using
C.H.?

Wayne