[OM] Re: An out-of-date comment on Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: An out-of-date comment on Digital
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:47:08 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Scharf" <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Just a technical comment if I may. Have you actually obtained 12
> frames in 4 secs? if you can get an E-1 to take 12 shots in 4
> seconds, I would sure like to know how. As I have said before, the
> big issue for me with the E-1 is write times to the card.

Just tested my E-1 and try to give my results here, JPEG SHQ 12 frames in 4
seconds, another 20 second to empty buffer totally. RAW 12 frames in 4
seconds another 26 seconds to empty buffer totally (once part of the buffer
is released you can continue to shoot). It was faster than my 10D to clear 9
frames RAW buffer.

C.H.Ling