[OM] Re: foxes

Subject: [OM] Re: foxes
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:06:31 +0000
Charlie,

No, they haven't made it up to Atlanta yet, but give 'em time.  Our youngest
daughter and her husband live in Statesboro (down below the gnat line), and the
critters are there now and digging up their back yard.  Besides destroying
landscaping and being a highway hazard, they also have a nasty tendency to
drown in swimming pools, after they, of course, dig under the fence.  At least
possums don't dig and are half-way cute -- except for the tail.  If American
possums had fuzzy tails, they would be much more appreciated, just as are
squirrels more esteemed than their naked-tailed rat cousins.

Walt