[OM] Dusty Lenses

Subject: [OM] Dusty Lenses
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 17:44:02 EDT
Hi,

Now that I know that this thing works....

I'm a new list member, but have had Olympus / Zuiko equipment since 1978. I
took the old OM-2 out of the closet last summer, and it rekindled my interest
in film photography.

I live near Denver, Colorado, USA, and was wondering if anyone in the group
knows of a reputable place to have a couple of my lenses cleaned out locally.
If I need to send them away, well, I suppose I can get along without them for
awhile.....

I have a 21mm f2.0 and a 135mm f3.5 that have a little more dust / dirt than
I would like.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Dave Cattani