[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 18:57:03 -0700
French fries well with children in house that is one of the major food
groups in gravy I can buy that. But Cheese Curds? Well   I just checked out
a couple of recipes for this though and they called for mozzarella cheese
and it did not sound so bad.  I eat chili cheese fries sometimes and I like
gravy. John