[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 23:56:34 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2004 10:09:06 PM Central Standard Time,
gordross@xxxxxxx writes:

Now
you're gonna upset ud Canucks by dissing the Studebaker- next you'll be
putting down the Avro Arrow and poutine :-)

I guess about the only thing I lust for more than my camera gear, would be an
opened body Big Six Studebaker from about 1926.  Owning one has not occurred
yet, however one day it may come to pass.  Heck, I wouldn't even mind having
one of the little Starlight or Starliner hardtops from '53 or '54 or maybe an
early to mid '30s President, favoring the St. Regis although a '35 President
Land Cruiser would really be over the top.  No, I won't be dissing the
Studebaker.  The Loewy designed '53 & '54 hardtops from over 50 years ago are
better
looking than anything on the road today.  If this doesn't start a flame war,
the
entire list must be asleep.  Anyone who can love an OM, can love a
Studebaker.  Bill Barber