[OM] Re: Really stupid question .........

Subject: [OM] Re: Really stupid question .........
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:17:36 -0500
Cc: distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, there's a preferred way:

The shutter release should be at the top of the camera, with your left hand
supporting the lens from underneath. That way you keep the normal, left hand
operating the lens in it's normal, supporting fashion and both arms close to
your body.  It's not the most comfortable grip though.  The nicest is to use a
camera that has a contoured grip on the bottom of the camera with a second
shutter release.

Skip