[OM] Re: Really stupid question .........

Subject: [OM] Re: Really stupid question .........
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 21:03:17 -0700
Damn, another thing I'm doing wrong. I'm almost never aware which way I
turn the camera for verticals. Mostly I think it's the way you describe,
but I get shots back both ways. Part of the reason may be the way I like
to use one of my tripod heads, all the controls are in the places I like
with the body the 'other' way.

I could say I'll try to reform, but it's really not going to happen
after all these years. Maybe I'm partially double jointed??  :-)   Or
maybe I just have a screw loose. :-)

Moose