[OM] Re: Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Battery Question
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 00:24:01 -0700
on 5/1/04 9:01 PM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It may work for
> widely spaced shots, but drop enough voltage after a couple of quick,
> longer exposures to lock up on the next one. But then, but the time you
> reset the camera, try the battery check, puzzle over it and try another
> shot, it works, only to fail again apparently at random.  Then you start
> asking "What the hell is wrong with this camera?" and don't change the
> batteries that seem ok until someone on the list insists that is the
> first thing to do before panicking.

Then you sell the body on e*ay as not working, to an OM list member who
reads Moose's post and knows about batterys. Of course, this info needs to
be kept only on the OM list memberships private data banks, if it got out
into the world at large it would spoil our hunting on e*ay... Remember --
Need To Know only!
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

Great post Moose, one more in my 'saved OM list' folder!