[OM] Re: Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Battery Question
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 23:13:43 -0500
Thank you Moose !!  That is about the most comprehensive info I have ever
read on these critters.

I currently have the Varta V76PX in all my bodies, but I did get a bunch of
Energizer 357 s from xxxBay. They were quite a bit cheaper than the Vartas
too, so I am going to use them from now on. I am not really too worried
about drain since my OM-4 has the newer cicuitry anyway. but this is great
info!!

Alex