[OM] Re: Battery Question

Subject: [OM] Re: Battery Question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 00:10:00 EDT
My Energizers, purchsed from a list member, individual packs in a strip of I
think, 5, are marked both 'SR44W' and '357' and also "HIGH DRAIN". It does not
state "equivalent to 357" (or equivalent to anything else).

George S.

olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I believe, but don't know where I got it, that the SR44 and SR44W are
the low and high drain designs. Anybody know? Or is the SR44 a 357 and
the SR44W an xx76x? I also don't know if the
Varta V76PXs you have been using are EPX76 equivalents, but I'll bet
they are, so you should expect better performance from the 357s.

Moose