[OM] Re: Annoying virus

Subject: [OM] Re: Annoying virus
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:33:59 -0700
Yes indeed! I've been using PCs from the beginning and have lived
through sneakernet with floppies, corporate networks and the internet
without ever getting a virus. I've been accused of passing one on a
couple of times, but it was always proved to be someone else when I
pressed the matter and/or investigated myself. The secret should be no
secret, up-to date virus software with up-to date definitions - always.
And for the web, a firewall. I have always used Norton AV for the simple
reasons that it was the first and only when I first got it and that it
has never let me down.

Moose