[OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images

Subject: [OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 09:25:54 EDT
Thanks so much, Chuck.  It looks like this will help.

Scott

In a message dated 5/1/2004 7:28:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
When I saw these concentric circles the first thing I thought of was
Newton's Rings possibly caused by interference between the sensor
surface and Bayer filter.  Not knowing if this was possible I did a
brief search on the subject and came up with this interesting tidbit
which discusses a similar problem doing macrophotography using a Nikon
CoolPix 4500.  The search turned up many hits that I did not pursue.

<http://www.allphotography.free-online.co.uk/PhotoMicrography/coolpixringsupda
te/>

Chuck Norcutt