[OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images

Subject: [OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 06:44:08 +0100
Michael

It works in Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/).
  I normally use Safari, keeping Firefox to use if Safari misbehaves
(less frequent now), using IE if finally I decide that I really must
view a page and it will not work with the other 2.

The anomalies on the images are strange.  I should have suggested that
it might be dust on the sensor except that it happens only with this
lens.  Is there any way that something on a lens can be focused on the
film/sensor plane:?

Chris

On 30 Apr 2004, at 23:08, Michael R. Collins wrote:

>> (Please forgive me if the link doesn't work. This is the first time
>> I've tried this method of sending images.)
>> http://aolsvc.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Start?
>> event=DirectView&shareInfo=esv4e%2b9w77kfzTiE%2bKh1g1nFbyHCfnWlqEoO5pq
>> syGu%2fjFCnkV3ciA%3d%3d&pageName=AlbumViewFromEmails
>
> Anomaly in browser :-( ...
>
> "We're sorry, the You've Got Pictures service does not currently
> support the browser you are using. To use the You've Got Pictures
> service, please use the latest version of the Netscape browser. Once
> you have launched your Netscape browser window, go to
> http://pictures.aol.com. Download Netscape now"
>
> Both IE 5.2 (Mac) and Safari. I used to be a Netscape person, but not
> any more.
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx