[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:57:57 -0700
on 4/19/04 3:44 PM, Thomas Heide Clausen at T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thirdly, you'll have your bag inspeced by steadilly more anal and less
> patient professional harrassers...ehh...security people. So you wants
> something which opens easilly and has a big opening, preferably allowing
> inspection without taking everything out.
>
> Fourthly, you'll want something which you won't be tired from carrying when
> waiting in line for being harrasses....ehh...security checked.

Just you wait until your next USA trip... I'm sure the Echelon system has
flagged your profile already. <g>

Those dedicated professionals are keeping you and our skys safe, so the
terrorists won't be able to get that horse back into the barn again... as if
they would do the same thing twice.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...