[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:36:11 -0700
That is a pretty good idea. I have had trips when the announcement came
while waiting to board that only a single bag would be allowed and
fortunately I had room to stuff the briefcase or whatever into the
carryon. For a while I even used a rigid maximum legal carryon that
allowed a small camera bag in the bottom and my other stuff in the top.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA