[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:25:57 -0600
Hi Winsor:

As long as you don't trim your nails with it you'll be fine. By the way you
know those seat belt cutters? The plastic encased blade with the safety slot
that allows you to quickly sever a seat belt. Well I carry one of theme,
they are OK- here's the tip though- if on a commandeered plkane a seat belt
with the buckle on the end makes a formidable weapon, that is my ploy.

Gord