[OM] Re: Cokin up a storm

Subject: [OM] Re: Cokin up a storm
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:04:40 -0700
On Thursday, April 8, 2004, at 08:42 AM, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

> My question now is- (Ignoring ND, Daylight/Flourescent Conv., and B&W
> filters that I am familiar with) what other filters are of interest?

Have a look here: <http://singh-ray.com/>

I have two of their Galen Rowell graduated neutral density filters, one
3 stops with a hard edge, the other two stops with a soft edge. Superb
quality, highly recommended by landscape photographers. I sawed the
outer two slots of the Cokin holder off to prevent vignetting with my
24mm lens, so only one filter fits at a time. Haven't used this set-up
on the OM yet...

-Rob