[OM] Re: Cokin up a storm

Subject: [OM] Re: Cokin up a storm
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:45:19 +0100
Did I give advice? Was it unequivocal?  Tell me the address to send the fee
note!

After the polarizer, I would suggest yoy take a look at some ND graduated
filters Gord.  But I confess that most of the time they stay in the bag, I
don't have time to get them out.

Another thought (I have no practical experience) is a colour enhancer which
uses a neodymium glass.  They seem to cost $$$, and you may think it is
easier to use Velvia.

Piers

PS A request - when you start a thread, could you stop putting "Re" at the
beginning of the subject, because that makes it look like a reply to
somebody else's thread, and I spend time looking for the original message.
Tks!