[OM] Re: external ambient/flash/reflected Lightmeters

Subject: [OM] Re: external ambient/flash/reflected Lightmeters
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:29:02 +0800
I knew you have bad experience with the Sekonic, but the M*nolta meters are
just too old fashion. Hold a L-608 on hand you will see the different, the
beautiful backlit display and in the 1-4 deg built in spot meter with finder
reading display is just great! Yes, the price is very high but it worth the
money and it sold a lot in *bay.

C.H.Ling