[OM] Re: external ambient/flash/reflected Lightmeters

Subject: [OM] Re: external ambient/flash/reflected Lightmeters
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:09:27 -0500
I have a Minolta Autometer IIIf that is a fine meter, although it uses the
4SR44 battery. I've noticed that KEH has had some Flashmeter III's around $150,
and that would be a good deal, better than my Autometer, as it is more flexible.

I know others will disagree, but I would avoid Sekonic, at least in the US,
thanks to an unpleasant service problem I experienced. I find Minolta meters to
be superior, although the newest ones tend to be a little complex.

Bill Pearce

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.