[OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:07:35 -0800
Well, John H. says things have gotten worse on the 'Bay, but that's
where I got the majority of my lenses. I've only really been stiffed
once on a lens, and even that one actually takes very good pics, just
can't mount a filter. Most of the lenses I've bought there have been in
really nice condition. Too bad if things have gone downhill.

Moose