[OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 Purchase (new to list)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:55:11 -0800
It may or may not be the main circuit. There are several things that can
cause this symptom. Most common cause, as others have pointed out, is
alkaline or lithium batteries. Lots of shops will attempt repairs
without full knowledge of a particular brand and model and throw up
their hands. Some may not even know OM battery requirements.

If orrect batteries don't solve the problem, an evaluative trip to Clint
or John will reveal the truth if you aren't able to return it.

Moose