[OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:38:46 -0000
That is precisely how I did it* with an OM-10 and the Vivitar 55-FD flash
(who was recommending them - was that you Chuck?).

In fact, by deliberately setting the wrong aperture for ambient lighting,
you can adjust the ambient/flash ratio.

* Once, more than twenty years ago. And you can guess why I haven't achieved
it since - too much hassle. It was a nude study.  If I can get the model
release form signed, I will post it.  Since model is now 22, I can, I hope,
be forgiven for not getting her to sign at the time.

Piers