[OM] Re: OT Mi*olta Maxxum 7000i

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mi*olta Maxxum 7000i
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:28:26 +0000
Thanks for all the replies. I'm certainly going to try it out. I know
that the slow zooms are not optimal, but I don't need the suggestion of
buying four lenses for a second camera! I was hoping to be told that
I'd get amazingly good money for it and go any by another couple of
zuikos. Seriously, Jim, I'm surprised at the AF performance even with
the slower zooms. Just can't get used to having nothing to adjust other
than the focal length though. How do you get the damn camera to do what
you think it should be? It's tempting just to keep for children
frenetic motion photography, but as I've mentioned in an off list
reply, the *best* series of children photos I've seen have been taken
with a 8x10 view camera. Anyone know the book Immediate Family by Sally
Mann?

James