[OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:22:43 -0500
I think this is all OK except in scenario #1 the flash should be turned
off while you are trying to determine the ambient exposure since the
camera will lock onto 1/60 as soon as it senses the flash is turned on.

Also, although changing the ASA/ISO and changing the compensation dial
actually do the same thing (change the same variable resistor) you
should not lift the dial and change the ISO rating since you might
forget later.  Just rotate without lifting.  You might also forget to
reset the compensation dial but looking at the dial will tell you what
you did.

Chuck Norcutt