[OM] Re: Why go digital??

Subject: [OM] Re: Why go digital??
From: SAS Teachers <sasteachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:56:23 -0500
That is possibly true, but with the digital it is much easier to expand the
latitude by combining two or more photographs.  With slide film, it is
possible to protect the highlights by making a mask.  But I would much
rather do it with a software program than in the darkroom,  no chemicals to
worry about!

I also have noticed how easy it is to shoot digital in a room that is too
dark for film, slide or even negative, and still get photos that look great
when they are printed.

gregg