[OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair

Subject: [OM] Re: New photogalleries - mountains and traditional village-fair
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:57:03 +0000
That's a good album Radek.  I like the traditional fair from the Czech
village, but are all Czech men small and round with jolly faces, and
all girls tall blonde and beautiful? ;-)

Chris

p.s. a colleague, Jarda, was from the Czech Republic and he was small
and round, with a jolly face and drank a lot.  He taught me to use
garlic soup as a cure for a hangover :-) cb.

On 14 Mar 2004, at 01:16, Ing. Radovan Faltus wrote:

> Hello,
> as i promised i added more pictures to my
> web http://olympus.mysteria.cz
> One gallery shows pictures from Europian mountains,
> mostly Alps, the other is document from one Old-Czech village-fair with
> costumes, garbs and traditional scenario.
>    BTW is here in the list any zuikoholic/mountainoholic -
> alpinist/hiker?
>
> With wish of fast comming spring for those from northern hemisphere,
> Radek

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.