[OM] Re: Ektachrome 64, exp 1993...

Subject: [OM] Re: Ektachrome 64, exp 1993...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:43:34 -0800
on 3/13/04 11:22 AM, Charles Sdunek at charles@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> IF you get it developed at most drug stores or walmart, you can simply
> refuse the roll.  Though I have shot 15 year old film that has been
> frozen with good results.
> Charles
>
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't waste the money on development.

I've sent in odd rolls of film found in 'thrift store' cameras to Costco,
and if no images come out they either don't charge at all or only charge for
the developing, as no prints are made that's only about $2. I guess I'm
always curious to see whats on that roll of film that someone didn't bother
to take out before donating the old camera... Usually its pretty mundane
stuff.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...