[OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:41:03 -0800
on 3/13/04 2:58 PM, Gordon J. Ross at gordross@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Ali:
>
> The last one went for $2400.00 I expect this one to get to there, the
> esnipes at the end will tell.
>
> Gord
> -----

I found two current auctions for OM-3Ti... one from Olympus America (the
real guys0 for a reconditioned camera, currently at just under $800. One
thing about this auction is unclear to me... the pictured OM-3Ti has what
appears to be a 100/2.0 lens mounted, but nowhere in the auction is that
mentioned... I'd want clarification that this is for just a body which is
what I suspect. Might go over $2400 if it did include the lens...

Another from 'redrollerskate' in Las Vegas, for a used body (but very clean
looking picture...) currently at just under $1400. Both bidder lists read
like a roll call of the OM list... I'm glad I got my 3Ti already.

Is there such a thing as a retroactive FANG? I paid $1020 and in hindsight
its looking like a very good deal, for anything with four digits before the
decimal point... Some of you guys just have too much money, but you're
heading in my direction... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...