[OM] Re: Trying to unsubscribe

From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:09:56 +0000
So vote me off the island.  I'll go and not look back.

I meant no harm, nor any offense, and I thought Thomas' response to an
obviously light-hearted, joking post was a total over-reaction.  I certainly
was not the first to complain about having difficulty unsubscribing.

Yeah, the "surrender" joke is probably getting old, particularly with the
French, and whether it's historically appropriate or not is not a subject for
discussion here.

People who have no sense of humor are a vexation to the spirit.  Fortunately,
most of them, sooner or later, just fly up their own wazoo in a fit of
apoplexy, disappear into the hereafter and are quickly forgotten.  Bon voyage.

Walt