[OM] Re: Trying to unsubscribe

From: SAS Teachers <sasteachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:13:31 -0500
The most recent Psychology Today mentioned an experiment in which two
groups (of paired individuals) had to purchase a product.  One group
started with a short phone call between the two negotiating individuals
before resorting to e-mails, while the other group started immediately with
e-mails.  The group who never had the actual verbal conversations (of about
30 seconds) were significantly worse at coming to agreement.

gregg