[OM] Re: Trying to unsubscribe

From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:29:47 -0800
Well, I ran into a similar "problem" a while back when I tried to
resubscribe, but Thomas is a good and diligent egg, so even while he was
trying to enjoy his vacation it didn't take him two minutes to set
everything right.

Why is it this list must go through public "changes" so often over such
trivialities? (I suppose if I could answer difficult stuff like that I
wouldn't have been a cabbie the past twenty years.)

Tris