[OM] Re: Trying to unsubscribe

From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:53:44 -0800
That is really uncalled for. I for one appreciate Thomas leaping in to
be the list mom when no one else was interested. He continues to devote
his valuable time with no recompense to make it work. To have his mild
protest of a tired, rude insult to his country met by name calling...
Well, I will not characterize it in the interest of not making things
worse.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA