[OM] Re: Trying to unsubscribe

From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:26:04 +0000
Walt, you do know who you're talking to here?  Feared terrorist
mastermind Thomas Heide Clausen, the scourge of airport security
operatives the world over.  And more importantly, the person who
operates the list!  Don't you want to be a bit nicer than that to
someone who spends half his life on planes and then spends the other
half sorting out trifling issues like unsubscription problems and the
like for us olympus enthusiasts?

Roger

PS To my horror I found myself agreeing with something contentious you
wrote the other day.  Can't remember what it was, luckily.