[OM] Re: Four silly questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Four silly questions
From: reganconley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:43:52 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Er.  Ahem.  There *are* some on this list.  OM gear is attractive to people
regardless of their gender, marital status, hair color, or length of legs.
Whether or not you (or other listees) are attractive to women photographers is
not a question I can answer, and should you direct me to TOPE 1 to consider the
question further, I shall decline.  Can.  Worms.