[OM] Re: Four silly questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Four silly questions
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:29:58 -0700
Hi Jim:

Pool halls, cameras and the internet- a recipe for bachelorhood.
(not neccesarily a bad thing) If you want to meet a woman though, you have
to go a least a little more than half-way. My best suggestion? Buy or borrow
a friendly dog (no pit bulls) and walk it, you will meet a lot of people if
you do a regular tour.

Gord